Atas trading platform
In most cases, it is a two-dimensional chart constructed along the price and time axes. As traders become more experienced with time, they realize the limited capacity of this two-dimensional chart.
Trading volumes come to help. Probably, many of you have heard of them, and someone still uses them in their trading.
How to start Order Flow Trading with ATAS Software // Tutorial for beginners
We used to study volume analysis with the VSA technique, as well as cluster analysis. It would be very interesting for us to look at the structure of volumes at signal points using our proven best practices.
A trader can analyze historical data, carry out cluster and portfolio analysis, adjust alternative frames for charts, and set unique formulas for synthetic spreads.
For this purpose we have been monitoring different volume analysis software for a while, until we've come across an analytical platform called ATAS.
The first time we ran it, we immediately saw one of those charts we had been looking for.
Time-Price-Volume This is exactly the chart we wrote about above. It highlights large volumes, thereby indicating atas trading platform price levels. Gradient volume is much easier perceived than the digital one.
Therefore, this chart is very easy to read and also very compact. It was very interesting for us to watch the order flow movement in ATAS trading platform. Besides, you can also detect some regularities or a major player.
- ATAS specializes in order flow analysis, cluster analysis, volume market profile and advanced technical analysis.
- ATAS - professional trading and analytical platform
- None of the information provided by the Company or contained herein is intended as a investment advice, b an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or c a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, company, or fund.
- Professional traders use the analysis of the volume and order book to identify the liquidity in the market and to open positions by themselves.
- ATAS Order Flow Trading Software Review // Platform Tutorial
In other words, to trade contrary to retail traders. Order Book with Limit Orders on the Chart This order book paired with the order flow gives a good opportunity to recognize the bluff of market makers.
Again, you need to watch the tools in action at least for a week to understand how all it works. Candlesticks With a Market Profile This type of chart is good for searching various patterns — you can read about some of them here.
Unlike technical indicators, the volume ones better reflect the real market sentiment. Have the Pictures Caught Your Attention?
They surely got us hooked. By the way, these are only some of the features available in the ATAS trading platform. This will help you in developing the correct market perception, which is slightly distorted for most atas trading platform, who started with Forex.
In addition, the ATAS trading platform can be tried for free.
Each indicator comes with a wide range of settings and parameters.