Where is it better to make money in which country
Sounds too good to be true? Well this is exactly what I have been doing for about six years now. I started off in Africa because I had always wanted to go on a safari but could never afford it.
I went diving in the reefs facing Mafia Island and visited the spice island of Zanzibar. I also spent 12 days hiking through the Atlas Mountains, discovering traditional Berber villages.
Top 10 Countries for Expats to Earn More Money
I could not believe how lucky I was to be able to do all this completely free of charge. All of those trips would have probably cost me tens of thousands of dollars had I paid for them, but instead I actually got paid to go on them.
Over the following three years I went on four-wheel drive tours in Tasmania, flew in a helicopter over Fraser Island, dived on the Great Barrier Reef, and sailed through the Whitsunday Islands. Now, as well as loving my new lifestyle I was also beginning to make a good living. I eventually went back to Europe and have been discovering Europe in a mobile home for a couple of years now…all while getting paid quite well to do so. So how did I do it, you ask?
Where does the government get money from?
You might have guessed that I could be a journalist or a photographer and that is close, but not quite it. I am a travel videographer and when I travel I take videos of what I see and try to capture the essence of what makes up an amazing tourist experience.
I have no formal training as a videographer or video editor, I simply taught myself and I can teach you how to become a successful travel videographer. The market for commercial video is only just truly taking off, especially in tourism, where the product is intangible.
- 5 Countries Who Will Pay You To Live There | Dame Traveler
- Prime binary options
- Reviews about trading 212
- However, there are countries that will actually pay you to move to their country.
- Top 10 countries for expat salary packages in
- Mobile app token
- Home earnings on the Internet for beginners
- In this blog we have listed the top 10 countries where you can expect to earn more money, based on how much disposable income the survey found expats in different countries to have.
I work mostly with private tourism companies like tour operators, resorts, hotels, day trip operators, or any other tourist attractions that want to market their products. Most of those companies are small to medium-sized, although some resorts are worth several hundreds of millions of dollars. So essentially I create promotional videos for marketing purposes.
Top 10 countries for expat salary packages in 2020
The demand for video is mostly due to the fact that Google loves video content. If a company has video content on its website, it will get a higher listing on Google.
YouTube is the second largest search engine and more and more people are consuming video on tablets and smart phones. So make your dreams come true and take that step towards doing something truly creative while discovering the world.
- How to draw options charts
- 10 Inexpensive Countries Where $2,/Month Buys the Good Life
- Top 10 countries for expat salary packages in 14th January There are numerous incentives to relocate abroad for work purposes, but often the driving factors are financial gain and career progression.
- Top 10 Countries for Expats to Earn More Money
- How to make real money via the Internet