How to add a trend line on the chart
Add a trendline You can add trendlines to see patterns in your charts.
Before you create a trendline: You can add trendlines to bar, line, column, or scatter charts. On your computer, open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
Double-click a chart. At the right, click Customize Series. Optional: Next to "Apply to," choose the data series you want to add the trendline to.
Trendline in Excel
Click Trendline. Under "Trendline," you can edit: Trendline types. Line color, opacity, or thickness.
R squared. This shows how closely the trendline fits the data.
You May Also Like
This is only available if you add a legend. Polynomial degrees. This is only available for polynomial trendlines.
- Add & edit a trendline - Computer - Docs Editors Help
- Add a trend or moving average line to a chart - Office Support
- Options trading video
- How to Add a Trend Line in Power BI Chart
- Power Moving Average Here is a good article that explains what these trend lines are and when to use these.
- Quick money making through the application
- Registration bonus options
- Computergaga1 August 2,am EDT You can add a trendline to a chart in Excel to show the general pattern of data over time.
Average types. This is only available for moving average trendlines. Linear: For data that closely follows a straight line.
Exponential: For data that rises and falls proportional to its current value. Polynomial: For data that varies.
How to Add a Trendline in Excel
Logarithmic: For data that rises or falls at a fast rate and then flattens out. Power series: For data that rises or falls proportional to its current value at the same rate. Moving average: Helps smooth out data that is unstable or more variable.
How can we improve it?